About the 2L-7D15H
The ATEN 2L-7D15H is a high-speed HDMI Cable and Ethernet which provides a compatible and all-digital interface for both audio and video signals. This cable comprises a high-quality tinned copper wire which is capable of dealing with the interference for enhanced image clarity. The HDMI cable is available in different lengths, from 2 to 20 meters, and offer high-quality resolutions of up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz).
- The RoHS-Compliant feature works only when the linked devices are HDMI Ethernet channel-enabled.
- Provides additional dedicated data channel supports networking for HDMI Ethernet Channel functionality.
- Offers playback support for high-definition videos running on 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz), 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz), and 1080p @ 60Hz signals.
- Compatible with HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K) and HDCP 2.2.
- Embedded with Gold-plated connectors for unbreakable transmissions.
- Available in 2 to 20 m length segments.