About the AIMB-767
Say goodbye to the hassles of soldering and switch to AIMB-767, an advanced LGA775 that comes with plug-in support for all the latest devices. Whether it is the processor or RAM, the AIMB-767 has slots available for every latest device that finds application in industrial automation. Dual display support for VGA and DVI-D in the AIMB-767 offers perfect suitability for automation and is one of the factors that makes it worthy for switching from BGA to LGA.
- Comes with plug-in support for dual display, in VGA and DVI-D
- More RAM expansion of up to 4GB with dual-channel DDR3 800/1066 SDRAM
- Runs essentialembedded software APIs and utilities
- The embedded IntelG41 chipset offers support to 800/1066/1333 MHz FSB
- Supportsall the latest dual and quad-core processors available with 45nm processing
- Compatible forSATA RAID 0,1,5,10