About the IPC-610-L
IPC-610-L is a high-end 15-slot 4U rack-mount IPC chassis which is tailored to support industrial automation with mission-critical applications. It fulfills the EIA-RS310C 19 rack-mount standards and resists shocks and vibrations. A range of standard computing devices can be plugged into the chassis, depending on various applications. It has the abilities to combat harsh environments and can support all day long computer operation. The compatible mechanical support offered by IPC-610-L through a PS/2 size single power supply bracket with ease in replacement. It is an all-round 4U 15-Slot Rack-mount chassis with fan accessibility at the front for ease in managing.
- Suitable for ATX motherboards with 15 slots for multiple applications.
- Comes with a unique hold-down clamp design with rubber cushions to protect motherboard from industrial shocks and vibrations.
- Provides compatible mechanical build that supports both 300 W single PS/2 and redundant ATX power supply.
- Offers Front-accessible air filter for ease in system maintenance.
- Delivers a shock-resistant bay for a disc drive that runs three disk drives.
- Improves system availability with power and HDD activity notifications.
- Secures your device with the front-door lock and prevents any unauthorized access.