About the IPCC-6152A Industrial Panel PC
The IPCC-6152A is an economical industrial panel PC developed by Advantech. The system, through the embedded Q87 Chipset, is compatible with Intel® Core™ i7, i5 and i3 processors. This, combined with the incredible 15″ XGA TFT/LCD/LED touch-screen display, allows the IPCC-6152A to suit perfectly for industrial automation. Replace your conventional PCs with the IPCC-6152A as your new automation system, and get ready to optimize your industry.
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows® 7/8
- Offers a four-socket DIMM support for expandable memory of up to 32 GB DDR3 1333/1600MHz SDRAM
- Comes with an advanced 15″ XGA TFT LCD display with touch-screen
- Compatible with Intel® Core™ i7, i5 and i3 processors through the embedded Q87 chipset (clock speeds of up to 3.1GHz )
- Supports SATA 2.0 or SATA 3.0 HDDs and RAID 0/1
- Provides USB access along with a system reset function in the front
- Front panel in compliance with IP65
- Provides multiple expansion slots, including two PCIs (standard), one PCI + one PCIe, x4 (optional), and two PCIe x1 (optional)
- Comes with support to Intel AMT 9.0 and Intel vPro
- Delivers SUSI-Access and Embedded Software APIs
- Incorporates CFast, PCI/ PCIe expansion and DVD-ROM as optional functionality.