The SN Series of Serial Console Servers integrates cutting edge technology to provide secure serial device access and management for data centers. Available in 16 port models, the Serial Console Servers offer both in-band and out-of-band remote serial console access to servers and network devices via a direct Telnet/SSH client and applet viewer. SN Serial Console Servers work in tandem with ATEN’s Power Over the NET™ remote power management systems. Both can be utilized through ATEN’s CC2000 software to provide centralized serial device access and integrated power management. With its comprehensive features, the SN Series of Serial Console Servers help to maximize IT productivity, increase scalability and reduce operational costs with easy remote management of serial devices.
- System Accessibility and Availability
- Secure in-band and out-of-band remote serial console access
- In-band Ethernet access of serial devices
- Browser access with an intuitive GUI
- Terminal-based access with a menu-driven UI
- Out-of-band access via dial-up modem
- Modem dial-in/dial-back/dial-out