UNO-2483G Automation Computer
With the rise in industrial automation, there has been a rapid demand for faster and more efficient automation computers that could replace conventional systems. Advantech has developed a series of compact embedded automation computers for industrial use. The UNO-2483G is a powerful regular-size automation computer that comes with 4 x GbE, 2 x mPCIe and HDMI/VGA support.
- Palm-friendly, regular-size system with form-factor analysis
- Provides 3G, GPS, GPRS and Wi-Fi communication with the iDoor Technology
- Compact design that requires no fan.
- Comes with 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i3/Celeron Processors with a clock rate of up to 1.9GHz and 4GB/8GB DDR3L Memory
- Provides a rubber stopper with captive screw
- Supports dual HDD/SSD with RAID 0/1
- Extensive system I/O and Isolated Digital IO with the iDoor Technology
- Embedded with 4 x GbE slots, 4 x USB 2.0/3.0 slots, 2 x RS-232 slots, 2 x RS-422/485 slots, one VGA and one HDMI slot and Audio support
- Compatible with MRAM through the iDoor Technology
- Guarded with chassis grounding protection
- Offers LAN Redundancy through Teaming
- Accords flawless RS-485 transceivers with an extended common-mode range
- Offers support to Fieldbus Protocol through the iDoor Technology