About the AIMB-785
Ball-Grid Array has been a troubling packaging with all the problems of soldering, especially in computers running in industrial automation. What if there was a way to deal with the soldering problem by an advanced LGA that comes with the compatibility options for running all important devices? The AIMB-785 is one such LGA1151 developed by Advantech that supports all the latest devices with its extensive plug-in support. It’s time to switch to LGA and choose the best there is, the AIMB-785.
- Available with fourDIMM sockets for storing up to 64 GB in the latest DDR4 1866/2133
- Empowers a triple displayplatform in VGA/2 and DVI-D, with dual GbE LAN
- Compatible withIntel® 6th and 7th generation Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors, along with the classic Pentium/Celeron processors with Q170 chipset
- Comes with plug-in support for SATA RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, and USB 3.0
- AssistsIntel vPro, AMT 11.0 and TPM technologies
- The Intel 7th generation processors are compatible with onlyWindows 10 (64-bit).
- The TPM module requires enabling ofIntel vPro and TPM technologies.