CS64U 4-Port USB KVM Switch has a handy design integrating with 6 feet of cables and built-in USB. It can control 4 servers via a single console.
- One USB console controls four USB computers
- Compact design, built-in 1.8 m cables
- Hotkey selection for OS and keyboard language
- Computer Selection via hotkey
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- USB mouse port can be used for USB 1.1 hub and USB 1.1 peripheral sharing
- Supports multifunction and wireless keyboards and mice NEW!
- All-in-one design
- With speaker support
- Superior video quality – up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation*
- Firmware upgradable NEW!
* 1. PC keyboard combinations emulate Sun/Mac keyboards
2. Sun/Mac keyboards only work with their own computers